April 06, 2010

Piss Fetish Survey


June 9, 2008 -


1.  When was the last time you showered?


This morning before work, its my routine in the morning to wake my stanky ass up!

 2.  When was the last time you told someone you loved them?

Ummmm, last night I suppose over the phone? We talked about Rock Band and it was a very special moment.

3.  When was the last time you had your favorite meal?

It's been a little while? Maybe 4 or 5 days or so? I love me some homemade pizza!

 4.  When was the last time you went to church?

Wow, probably Easter Sunday.  The church my mom and family goes to is a little too mainstream for me.

 5.  When was the last time you read a book?

Does the instruction manual to a game count? I picked up Bully: Scholarship Edition for the Wii and read a little bit. Pretty cool "Grand Theft" type game with a twist from Rockstar…….

 6.  When was the last time you took a much needed vacation?

I guess you could consider taking a half day on Friday to go up to Frisco to get Stars gear with Carly would be considered a vacation?  I bought almost 500 bucks worth of stuff (retail price) but only paid about 200……..

 7.  When was the last time you told yourself you needed to change?

Probably a few months back.  Things were getting monotonous and they needed to change.  I knew a few people would be mad at me for doing what I did but I thought it was the best thing to do.

 8.  When was the last time you decided you needed new clothes (even though you didn't)?

On my way out to the lake with Carly.  I saw a few pairs of Old Navy shorts and a white collared shirt (it reminds me of a Mexican Barber shirt for some strange reason? ).

 9.  When was the last time you spent time with the family?

Sunday night my mom came in and told me of the house situation and my little bro Sean watched me play Bully.

 10.  When was the last time you ate your all time favorite candy?

It was game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final game and I ate some Red Vines licorice during the game.  And before that I had a really nice slice of Key Lime pie after sex.

 11.  When was the last time you watched a really good movie?

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed MST3K: The Movie for the umpteenth time.  But the last "new" movie I saw was Diary Of The Dead on DVD.  Love me some George A. Romero movies!

 12.  When was the last time you made friends with old enemies?

I honestly don't have too many enemies.  There are three at the moment that come to mind but don't know if they will want to be friends again.  Maybe in time.

 13.  When was the last time you bought something for someone out of the blue?

 For some reason it just hit me one day to buy someone an Eagles Greatest Hits CD at Fry's.  I'm an okay fan of their music, not big into them, but whatever, they wanted it and forgot to put it back on the rack.  So I bought it for them.......

14.  When was the last time you helped someone in need?

Does changing Jerica's oil count? :-P Nah, she really wasn't in need, but I did help?  The other instance that comes to mind is when I did stop when I saw a MINI on the side of the road and attempted to help them out but they had already called Roadside Assistance.  It was the MINI thing to do!

 15.  When was the last time you took time to pray?

Last time I did that was out at Carly's lake house before an awesome steak dinner!  Could have been steak and catfish but my corn flake lures didn't get any bites…….

16.  When was the last time you told someone something personal?

I told Carly all about my piss fetish! :P I guess I will leave it at that! HAHAHA!

17.  When was the last time you took the time to do something important?

Wow.  I don't know really?  I guess going the extra mile at work to get that Night On The Town Award? Used it wisely on Stars gear at the Warehouse sale! :D

 18.  When was the last time you spend a lot of money you didn't have to spend?

Well, read question number 17 again.  I spent probably more than I should up at the Stars Warehouse Sale.  And come to find out, after I took a half day off of work they lowered the price down even more on Saturday.  But then again I didn't want to wait in line for 2 hours.

 19.  When was the last time you asked someone to forgive you or said you were sorry?

It was a Friday "date" night.  Only I wasn't with the right person on that "date". And had to apologize for lying.

 20.  When was the last time you took a good nap?

Oh man, I look forward to the tryptophan filled air of Carly's house.  I fall asleep as soon as I come in the entrance. So any nap over there is a good one.  I usually sleep for 10 to 13 hours.

 21.  When was the last time you exercised?

On the ice Saturday night at the Silver Wings game.  We lost in OT, but it was a great game and we gave our all for 45 seconds each shift.

 22.  When was the last time you felt in love?

Tough question, the verdict is still out on that one.  I can't really pin point a specific time or what not.  But it was a slow progression over the course of a long period of time.

 23.  When was the last time you felt loved?

Sunday afternoon.  There was a pool of something on the sheets. HAHAHA! Yep, it was cool to sleep in and have some nakey time.

 24.  When was the last time you held somebody so tight you didn't want to let go?

Probably my ex's deceased dog Carter.  I loved him so much.  He was awesome, our laid back personalities just fit, and I can remember a few times I did hug him until I didn't want to let go.  I hope you guys don't think I have this weird deceased dog fetish or something? :P

 25.  When was the last time you really thought about your future? 

I sometimes think about it everyday, so today then.  It's looking better and better.  It's not going to be an easy road by any means, but things will fall together and get going.  It all happens for a reason.