September 13, 2012

TGR Episode 13 - Ramblings, Fun Times, and Hot Coffee


Hey guys, hope you enjoyed all of the panels from last year's Gearbox Community Day. We're only a few days away from the huge day, and already my cockles are already tingling with excitement. That means we are just that much closer to the Borderlands 2 release and launch party. I've got a couple of good friends coming in from out of town, so I didn't really have a lot of time to put the show together this week. Enjoy though, it's mostly just ramblings and a few stories.

On today's Twisted Gamer Radio:


- The Bioshock Song
- Fez Developer Won't Fix His Game
- Things I'm Playing And Shit I'm Doing
- Fucked Up News:  Kid Has Heart Attack After Call of Duty Gaming Session
- Sound Clip Corner: I Don't Want Starbucks!


Contact Us:


Listen right now!  Subscribe via iTunes, rate us over there, and leave us a comment.  You can also listen over at Stitcher.com through assorted smart phones and tablets on the go.  Just download the Stitcher app!


E-mail us news, topics, comments or questions to:  Twisted Gamer Radio


Call in and be heard on-air:  (469) 248-5668  (POOT)


The Distorted Gamer Blog